Hello there! If you’re planning a wedding in Florida, you’re in luck. The Sunshine State is home to a plethora of unique and stunning wedding venues that are sure to make your special day unforgettable. As an expert in the event planning industry, I’ve compiled a list of eight of the most unique wedding venues in Florida. So, without further ado, let’s get started!
- If you’re looking for a versatile and picturesque wedding venue in Central Florida, Wingmann is an excellent choice. This venue offers eight unique options to tie the knot, each with its own charm and style. Whether you’re dreaming of a romantic garden ceremony, an intimate indoor gathering, or a grand outdoor celebration, Wingmann has a space to suit your needs. With its beautiful scenery and exceptional service, Wingmann is the perfect place to say “I do” and start your happily ever after.
- Located on the picturesque island of Key Biscayne, The Rusty Pelican is a waterfront venue that offers stunning views of Biscayne Bay. The venue features an open-air terrace and a ballroom that can accommodate up to 500 guests.
- The Don CeSar is a historic hotel located on St. Pete Beach. The hotel’s pink exterior and grand architecture make it a stunning backdrop for your wedding day. The venue features multiple ballrooms and outdoor spaces that can accommodate weddings of all sizes.
- The Biltmore Hotel is a stunning Spanish-style hotel located in Coral Gables. The hotel features a grand ballroom with a 25-foot ceiling, as well as multiple outdoor spaces that are perfect for ceremonies and receptions.
- The Ancient Spanish Monastery is a unique and historic venue that dates back to the 12th century. The venue features beautiful gardens and a chapel that is perfect for intimate ceremonies.
- The Vinoy Renaissance is a luxurious hotel located in St. Petersburg. The hotel features a grand ballroom with stunning chandeliers and a waterfront terrace that offers breathtaking views of the marina.
- The Deering Estate is a historic estate located on Biscayne Bay in Miami. The estate features multiple outdoor spaces, including a beautiful courtyard, a lawn overlooking the bay, and a historic boathouse.
- The Royal Poinciana Chapel is a beautiful, historic chapel located in Palm Beach. The chapel features stunning stained glass windows and can accommodate weddings of up to 300 guests.
So there you have it, eight of the most unique wedding venues in Florida.
Whether you’re looking for a historic estate, a luxurious hotel, or a beautiful chapel, Florida has something for everyone. As an expert in event planning, I highly recommend these venues for your special day.